The CSPA serves as an umbrella organization for Canadian not-for-profit patient groups and organizations that deal with skin conditions and diseases. By working together, we can strongly advocate for the needs of skin patients across the country and provide comprehensive education and support.
Organizations or local support groups who join the CSPA benefit greatly by sharing information and a wider audience. Skin patients and their families benefit by becoming part of a bigger community and gaining access to information about treatment, care and research in skin disease. Check out the list of CSPA Affiliates to learn more about them.
A number of organizations work together with us to improve the lives of skin patients and their families in Canada. They are:
- The Canadian Association of Psoriasis Patients (CAPP) shares a special relationship with the CSPA, as it is a special affiliate of the CSPA having grown from the roots of Psoriasis Community Canada, which was an initiative of the CSPA. Many members of CAPP are also members of the CSPA and are committed to maintaining the high standards of patient- first focus that has become a cornerstone of the CSPA's excellent reputation.
- AboutFace: www.aboutface.ca
- Alberta Society of Melanoma: www.melanoma.ca
- Alliance Québécoise du Psoriasis: www.psoriasisquebec.org
- Basal Cell Carcinoma Nevus Syndrome Life Support Network: www.bccns.org
- BC Lymphedema Association: www.bclymph.org
- Canadian Alopecia Areata Foundation: www.canaaf.org
- Canadian Burn Survivors Community: www.canadianburnsurvivors.ca
- Canadian Pemphigus and Phemphigoid Foundation: www.pemphigus.ca
- Canadian Psoriasis Foundation
- Cutaneous Lymphoma Foundation: www.clfoundation.org
- DEBRA Canada: www.debracanada.org
- Eczema Society of Canada: www.eczemahelp.ca
- Save Your Skin Foundation: www.saveyourskin.ca
- Scleroderma Association of British Columbia: www.sclerodermabc.ca
- Scleroderma Society of Ontario: http://www.sclerodermaontario.ca